NEED NEW GRILL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that is certainly a nice looking grill especially since it only cost a hundred bucks. Good job on finding it. I Can't never find any good deals. Got to be a purty narrow sales window on that kinda stuff. Got to hit it slightly past summer but before the yuppie wives start Christmas chopping for their significant others etc. I seen a real kewlish grill at BBQ Galore one time. It was Hasty Bake Clone made in Austrailia. Much cheaper and much sturdier built..or seemed so to me..had the moveable firegrate etc. I came within about an inch of seeking a requisition of acquirement from the War Dept. I think she said hell no. It only cost 4 or 5 hundred bucks.

bigwheel

I hear ya. Have got quite a few deals from Lowes especially if you can find some fault with it. I got an old Mr. Fixit Chum who goes in there and buys the 30 buck a sheet plywood for five bucks cuz it got marks from the forklight or the strapping on it. Still perfectly fine for most applications but the yups won't touch it. He just tells em or shows em whuts wrong with it and makes an offer. I just dont find many deals on grills..but did notice they had a mark down sign in the BBQ section last time I was in there. Now I have got some heckuva deals on accesories..guages..covers etc. Trouble is I'm sorta in your boat. Aint much of anything I can think of I need and to complicate the equation I aint got no place to put it. If I come lugging home another bbq pit or grill afeered I be in danger of winding up in deevose coat:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom