Need help with Grill for my comp rig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With no over-lap or bracing on those door seams, me thinks that thing is going to leak smoke
and heat like a submarine with screen doors, not to mention most likely warp the doors and edges.

Yeah just needs a little trim out picture framing with some thinner flat and narrow stuff. That would stifle about all the leakage. Course cant cover the top seam. Danged old laws of physics:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Yeah just needs a little trim out picture framing with some thinner flat and narrow stuff. That would stifle about all the leakage. Course cant cover the top seam. Danged old laws of physics:)

bigwheel

The only good way to cover the top seam is a whole new doors cut larger then the openings

Sorry if I don't seem to be listening but I am short on time and cash. But I am listening. This grill is dosnt need to retain that much smoke that's what I have the smoker for. I am not going to put the door seals on the outside they are going on the inside like my lonhorn deluxe. The stack is getting a partner I just haven't had the time to run and get the match. I found it at a surplus. I am wanting to design a coal basket that can be fed through the rear. I did add the side intakes but didn't have a ash openning because I wanted the rear latch. I stll have alot of designing to do but I am listening. Keep them ideas coming.

Back
Top Bottom