Fast Eddy's FEC-100 Cookshack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

los

Assistant Cook
Anyone out there own one of these (Cookshack FEC-100)? I'm thinking about getting one. I found a use one for $2300.

If anyone has one or knows of someone who has one, I would really appreciate some feedback on it.

Thanks guys!

Pigs,

I'm not looking for an argument here, BUTT, why don't you forward your "long" list of dis-satisfied customers on to LOS so he can contact them personally. Secondly, you are insinuating that not only is the product bad (which I don't believe), but that there customer service is bad, (which I really don't believe).

The Fe100's are some of the most reliable pieces of equipment out there, they are backed by Cookshack, a company, second only to Weber in their legendary customer srevice.

Your statement is equal to me saying, " I've know many guys who had INSERT PIT MAKER HERE that the fire box rusted out after 1 year, I'd stay away." I think it denegrates the manufacturer, it can't be proven unless your dis-satisfied friends wish to come forward, and it sounds very similar to a statement made on BBQ Forum recently that the owner, Eddie Maurin, refuted publicly

I don't think we as a Board or individuals should be putting out unsubstantiated critiques against pit manufacturers or any vendor for that matter. Just my $0.02 this morning.

And yes, I have cooked on an FE twice and have found them to be very reliable in my limited experience with them.

http://www.homebbq.com/content.asp?contentid=716 Not a bad day for the FE100.

Ok, I know Bill Arnold went threw 2 units in about 6 months, Sold them because of problems.
Candy Weaver sold hers because of all the control board problems also.

I'm starving............... :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Back
Top Bottom