Electric smoker - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > General > BBQ Pit Mods
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
Baby Back

Electric smoker

I purchased masterbuilt electric smoker a couple of months ago.I've used it a few times with mixed sucess. I bought two nice chuck roasts at sams club, and I plan on smoking one of them on my masterbuilt monday. Do any of you guys have one , or know anybody who does? If so have you had any luck with it?

pondman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
Official BBQ Central Mark

I looked at em one time when the hardware store had em on sale. I didn't like the cheesy looking chip tray and didn't figger the fancy electronics would last long setting outside (I aint got much of anyplace to keep stuff under shelter) so I opted for the electric Brinkmann. It much mo simple and primitive which is right up my alley plust it cost about 1/4 as much. I cook a lot of different stuff on it but it against my religion to try to cook chuck roast outdoors. We are Bapticostals I think..and they don't do that kinda odd stuff. I would give the roasts to the wifey and go buy some butts or briskets if it was me. Now some yankees prob jump on here and give you some hints. They like bbq chuck roast for some reason.

bigwheel
bigwheel is offline   Reply With Quote