Cooking work station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokemaster

Senior Cook
I needed a work area for when I cook. Had some wood laying around and made this work station 105cm x 30cm x 123cm (3.4 ft x 1ft x 4 ft).
The table is 45cm (18 inches) deep.
I'll stain, clear coat and add better wheels next week.

411_100_1854_1.jpg

411_100_1855_1.jpg

411_100_1856_1.jpg

411_100_1857_1.jpg

So that's something you just threw together out of odds and ends you happened to have? I could've planned and worked for a week and not have come up with anything nearly so nice! You aren't Norm Abrams, posting under an assumed name, are you??? ;)

wow.

That is a piece of really beautiful furniture.

um.... quite a bit better than a lot of my furniture as well.

wdroller said:
The boards for the stationary shelf and the drop leaf appear to be joined end to end. How did you do that?

I used wood dowels and glue to join the two together, then sanded the surface smooth.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
SWEET! I can weld but am lousy with wood. Very nice job. Can't wait to see the finished pics.

Bill, your full of crap! You posted some pictures a while back with a room you re did in your house that had some great woodworking in it!

Smokemaster, great job!

Larry D. said:
So that's something you just threw together out of odds and ends you happened to have? I could've planned and worked for a week and not have come up with anything nearly so nice! You aren't Norm Abrams, posting under an assumed name, are you??? ;)

You're on to something here Larry, we just need to find out how many tools he has laying around to confirm our suspicions. :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
Larry D. said:

You're on to something here Larry, we just need to find out how many tools he has laying around to confirm our suspicions. :LOL:

Since Norm has never used any kind of manual tool in his life, I was all set to make a comment about an "electric butt puller". Then I thought better of it. [smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

Back
Top Bottom