Building a brick pit for good ol' dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FATZ said:
I'm liking this basic design at the moment. Anyone got any other backyard brick pit ideas or samples to look at?

pit2_1large.jpg

I like it too Fatz. Does it come in a mobile version? :D

FATZ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Fatz, for the cost of an airline ticket and a meal or two, I could be convinced to come down and build one for you!

You got a deal, if you bring the bricks.

I think Nick might have a problem with the weight check in limit Fatz and definitely couldn't fit those bricks in the overhead bin!.. Sounds like one hell of an offer Fatz. I'd take him up on it if I were you and I'd supply the bricks, In fact, Nick I'll extend the same offer to ya, and I'll pay for the bricks.

An Ebay type auction for Nicks services on BBQ 4 U! =D>

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey.............. come on, ya gotta supply ALL the materials! I'm only in to this for the food and the vacation!

I'll raise Fatz bid by throwing in a tour of the famous 2005 Q'Ganza barbecue site with such noted BBQ luminaries as Woodman, Uncle Bubba, and Mr. Rempe as Celebrity tourguides. What a BBQ vacation! Now try to top that Fatz! :grin:

out of nowhere "we got carpet" =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fatz my head hurts from the "lol" slap i gave myself =D>

Just thought with a lineup of all those BBQ luminaries,
you can't have carpet. =D>

Hey Fatz......when do you need this pit by? We don't do a whole lotta work around here during the winter, I always look for reasons to head south!

Back
Top Bottom