5 Day Build ...(Pics added)...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hitched to the kitchen said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":1wair2ef]
Northsmoke said:
Hey Smokey,
That picture of me is on the Farmington River where it comes out of Mass.

And just to let you know, you forgot to take your Christmas lights down! [smilie=a_rolling.gif]
Might as well leave them, Christmas is just around the corner! [smilie=a_santa.gif]

That's the Redneck in me ....BOY!

You mean that you don't use X-Mas lights all year long? :LOL:

I gotz them strung out by the horse-shoe pits too and on the side of my garage in the shape of a giant Chevy Bowtie......the neighbors just A love me!!!!!!! [smilie=a_upsidedown.gif]

Are those license plates on the wall of your garage? :?:[/quote:1wair2ef]

Yes Sir , they is!......something like 350-360 of them.

You should be able to click on the picture for a larger view, and then click on that to full size your screen with it.

I have a HUGE collection......those were just crappy ones I was gonna throw out, but sided the garage instead.

You was workin off the back of a Ford Super Duty... Hmmmm I dunno if I should trust ya now that I see that Huge bow tie on the side of ur garage.. You know that wall's gonna rust out now right?? ;) ;)

Cool build!!!

Smokey_Joe said:
Northsmoke said:
DANG NAB BIT!
How come I never saw this post before? And how did ya clean your tank out?
That baby is one fine monster!

Was a "supposed" new old style tank the plumbing supply place had kickin' around out back.....bought it discounted...

I used a gallon of "Castrol Super Clean" and scrubbed in out really well and rinsed it..then burnt the inside with a couple gallons of "Coleman Lantern Fuel"......that stuff burns HOT Boy! It seemed clean...I just didn't want to take any chances.

Little in put,,, the coleman fuel,, is white gas " unleaded gas"
save some money, go to the gas station

The "white gas" or Coleman fuel are entirely different then just regular old unleaded...... entirely

Coleman fuel is a HIGHLY refined gasoline with no additives in it that combine for a much less evaporation rate then gasoline.

I WOULD NOT confuse the the two in their uses. Do NOT use unleaded gas in devices that require Coleman fuel or white gas. Their higher evaporation rate could lead to a dangerous situation or explosion.

IMO the Coleman fuel burns much hotter and cleaner due to having no additives, butane or "light" hydrocarbons. Canadian unleaded gas also some some other additive unknown to me.

Back
Top Bottom